We may collect certain information through cookies, web beacons and other automated means. A cookie is a text file which is stored in a dedicated area of your device’s hard drive, for instance when you visit online service, when you read an email or while installing or using a mobile app. A cookie allows its sender to identify the device on which it is stored during the period of validity of consent, which does not exceed 13 months.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Some cookies may be functional to collect information which will allow Us to facilitate your browsing such as languages preferences, memorizing log-in, or saving the content of your shopping basket or wish list.
- Other cookies also collect information on your behavior by collecting referring URLS (where our visitors come from, which banners they clicked on and which directed them to our website), pages accessed, times of websites visits. Such information will allow Us to enhance our web sites and apps, have a better understanding of the products and services you would prefer, and offer you more personalized communications and/or more personalized content on our website or our applications.
- Our websites or apps may contain third party cookies (delivered by advertising agencies, analytics providers, etc.) enabling them to collect browsing information on your Devices, including to measure the efficiency of our advertising campaigns on third party websites. Third party cookies are subject to said third party privacy policies. We hereby inform you about the purpose of these cookies and how you can manage them, to the extent we are aware thereof.
- We may include in our website or apps the possibility to share content with third parties or to let other persons know you browsed our website. Such is the case for instance of “Like” and “Share” functionalities offered by social network platforms (“Facebook”, “Instagram”, “Twitter”, etc.). Social networks which offer these functionalities may identify you even though you do not use these functionalities on our website. Indeed, such functionalities allow social network platforms to track information about your browsing on our website whenever your social network account is active while browsing our website.
We do not control how these platforms collect your personal data while you are browsing our website. We invite you to read the Privacy policies of these social networks to find out how they use information they collect (including for advertising purposes) through these buttons. These Privacy policies should provide you information about how to manage your preferences on your social networks account.
Acceptance of cookies
Except for functional or security cookies, the use of cookie on a Device depends on the user’s choice, which can be made and modified freely and at any time.
Such is also the case if we or one of our business partners can no longer recognize the type of browser your Device is using such as language, display settings or country / region of connection. We cannot be held liable for the minimized access to our services as a result of cookies you previously deleted or rejected.
How to manage cookie settings in your browser?
Each browser has its own cookie management system, as described in the “Help” menu of your browser, where you will be provided with all necessary information about how to set your preferences.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and more:
- Go to “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
- Click on “Confidentiality”
Select your preferred level of confidentiality.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to “Tools” then “Options” menu
- Click on the “Privacy” settings
Select your preferred option on the “Cookie” menu.
- Go to “Files” > “Preferences”
- Click on “Privacy”
Select your preferred options.
For Android browser:
- Click on the upper right button
- Go to “Settings” then “Privacy & security menu”
Select your preferred option.
For Dolphin Browser on Android:
- In the Menu, go to “More” then “Settings”
- Select the “Privacy & security settings” menu
Select you preferred option in the “cookies” menu.
For Safari on iOS:
- In the “Settings” app, go to “Safari” menu
- Go to “Accept cookies” entry under “Privacy”
Select your preferred option.
For Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Select “settings” then click “show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button.
In the “Cookies” section, you can change cookies settings.
If you share your Device with other people and the Device operates several browsers, we cannot guarantee that personalized services and advertisement designed to match your personal use of the Device (if such personalized services and advertisement are available) will correspond to your own use and rather than someone else’s.
Protecting your personal information
We will provide an adequate level of protection for the personal data and make sure that appropriate technical and organizational security measures are in place to protect the personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
However, to the extent that the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored or sent to us will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using internet to access our web sites, apps or social media.
Third party sites and apps
Changes to this site
Our Policy may change from time to time to reflect changes in Our processing of your personal information. We will notify you of any material changes as required by law. We will post an updated copy on the Site.